1376 Pompton Ave Cedar Grove, NJ
973-542-4068. (Texts Welcome)
Neck and Shoulder Pain
How To Use A Holistic Approach to Ease Annoying, Daily, Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain Naturally - Before It Gets Any Worse...
When it comes to living with Neck and Shoulder Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
“Why am I still suffering with Neck & Shoulder pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”...
Most people think that when they get Neck and Shoulder Pain, it’ll eventually “ease up” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Pain will be a thing of the past... But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of Neck and Shoulder pain - often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our PT office is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “take it easy”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” - but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be told to never lift anything overhead again, given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and offered a painful injection.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you're confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told that continuing to train makes shoulder and neck pain worse. Maybe you think you have a neck problem - but it’s actually your shoulder that is the problem?
It’s a very confusing part of the body to work out where the problem is, and this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Neck and Shoulder pain. Worse, many people just end just accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck and/ or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain - and as soon as they wore off Neck and Shoulder Pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody eventually gets Neck and Shoulder pain, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a PT in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like heating pads and TENS but they’ve done nothing to decrease the pain
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck or Shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
The next thing people ask us all the time is this:
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Neck and
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people avoid the gym and rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your Neck and Shoulder pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a PT will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting and sleeping in awkward positions - ever woken up with a painful neck? Maybe you felt a twinge and stiffened up after a workout? Or, after a long day spent sitting felt tightness in your shoulders? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to neck and/or shoulder pain is sitting with bad posture, and sleeping in awkward positions. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy - PT is proven to help people with Neck and Shoulder pain. In fact at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common issues we see in people who weight lift as part of their training routine. If your Neck and Shoulder pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy can help you live with less neck or pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Neck and/ or Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapists can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee brace to help ease the pain
We can help you avoid dangerous Neck or Shoulder surgeries - and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room...
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Neck or Shoulder pain has taken from you...
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
We can help you get back into the gym with modified exercises, and help you progress back to the fitness level you are accustomed to
Basically… the Physical Therapists at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying, and chronic Neck or Shoulder pain
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our office in Cedar Grove then please just click the button below and complete the short form: