1376 Pompton Ave Cedar Grove, NJ
973-542-4068. (Texts Welcome)
“Use a Holistic approach to Put an End to Back Pain and Stiffness -Without Taking Painkillers, Without Risking Surgery and Without Having to go to the Doctor!
If You Are Someone Who
Has stiffness in your back after sitting too long
Has to rest after walking around because your back gets sore
Needs a few steps before you can stand up straight when you get out of a chair
Avoid workouts because you're afraid you'll "throw your back out"
Constantly has a back spasm
Avoid activities with your friends because you don't know how your back will feel
Who cannot sleep through the night because of your back pain
Has tried every different ointment, cream, or medication on the market
AND YOU WANT TO RELIEVE YOUR BACK PAIN QUICKLY AND GET BACK TO YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE...
Physical Therapy Is The Right Choice For You
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness, ache, or spasm - it’s very tempting to think that nothing is wrong, It'll go away on its own, or that you just “slept awkwardly”. Maybe you think it's arthritis and “everyone” your age suffers from it...
There’s no obvious reason why it happened - but it doesn’t seem to be changing!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone - and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see in our office in Cedar Grove.
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
“How Long Until It Is Gone?
Most people think that when they get Back Pain, it will just go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months (or worse 6 years) later you’re still dealing with it and have to avoid the activities that you love.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Office is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to "take it easy" and “try these meds” and “rest for a few weeks”.
But this is rarely the best advice and 6 weeks later they end up going back to the Doctor because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE time out of the gym. This is crazy and something we actively try to prevent from happening.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There are plenty of people out there who are happy to dole out advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something - like lifting or sleeping awkwardly - but really it was caused by years and years of poor habits that kept your lower back compensating and left you susceptible to chronic and consistent lower back pain.
If you don’t know what you’re doing - back pain can be very frustrating and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to avoid the gym and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off Back pain left you struggling again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain sooner or later, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a PT in the past, but they never got to the root cause of your problem
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they didn’t do a thing, or made your Back pain even worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few massages hoping that would fix the problem, but it only resulted in a few hours of relief…
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to invite you to book a call with one of our physical therapists to find out how we can help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the things that do!
Click the link below to book a call if you would like to get some solid advice over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book an appointment with us when we finish. Our goal is to help you make the right decision for the best outcome.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Today?”...
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. If your pain hasn't changed with the things you have been doing the last few weeks, months, or years it is time to try something different.
2. Next, learn the RIGHT exercises - Back pain can look and sound the same in many different people, but the reason the pain is there is unique to each individual. The exercises that help one person can make another person worse. If you know what the problem is, learning the right exercises is the easy part.
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest - have you ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do for Back pain is rest, or sit for long periods of time. Motion is lotion, and if you sit around for too long fearing that you will hurt your back worse you are definitely going to need some WD-40. It would absolutely help you to get some hands on treatment and appropriate exercise progressions to keep you moving forward.
4. Get real, “Customized” Physical Therapy - PT is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at Mindful Movement it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - We can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Mindful movement Performance Physical Therapy can help you live with less Back pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our office or via video chat:
Note: This Free Consultation is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Team can do for you:
We can quickly help you alleviate pain and stiffness - often inside a few sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain once and for all - often inside of 20 minutes
We can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that you understand your problem and teach you how to fix it and exercise correctly - and we will provide you with the perfect routine of home exercises that will speed up your recovery
We will help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are just masking your symptoms
We will help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery - and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more invasive treatment options!
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without using a ton of pillows to get you in the "perfect" position
We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”...
We can help you get back into the gym with a plan, and help you progress back to the fitness level you are accustomed to
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our office then please just click the button below and complete the short form: