1376 Pompton Ave Cedar Grove, NJ
973-542-4068. (Texts Welcome)
Use A Holistic Approach To Stop Chronic, Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections,
WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support or Brace...
If You Are Someone Who
Has stiffness in your knees after sitting too long
Has knee pain with running
Has to rest after walking around because your knee gets sore
Change how you walk up and down the stairs because of knee pain
Avoid workouts because you're afraid you'll do permanent damage to your knee
Constantly has knee soreness or swelling
Avoid activities with your friends because you don't think your knees will let you keep up
Who cannot sleep through the night because of your knee pain
Has tried every different ointment, cream, or medication on the market
AND YOU WANT TO RELIEVE YOUR KNEE PAIN QUICKLY AND GET BACK TO YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE...
Physical Therapy Is The Right Choice For You
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache - it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite put your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees - but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our office in Cedar Grove.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
“Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”...
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’ll eventually “ease up” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past... But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain - often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our PT office is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “take it easy”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” - but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be told to never squat again, given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee support.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you're confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told that continuing to train makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do - and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion - this often leads to people procrastinating and putting off making a decision about what to do to address their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain - and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody eventually gets Knee pain, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a PT in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like Knee braces but they’ve done nothing to decrease the pain
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ - but the pain got worse when you did them
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Knee
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people avoid the gym and rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a PT will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting in awkward positions - the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you’re putting your knees in awkward, un-natural positions - which knees aren’t built to be in for too long. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy - PT is proven to help people with Knee pain. In fact at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common issues we see in people who weight lift as part of their training routine. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy can help you live with less knee pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapists can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee brace to help ease the pain
We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery - and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room...
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you...
We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
We can help you get back into the gym with modified exercises, and help you progress back to the fitness level you are accustomed to
Basically… the Physical Therapists at Mindful Movement Performance Physical Therapy can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying, and chronic Knee pain
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our office in Cedar Grove then please just click the button below and complete the short form: